This article explains the procedure to Move service to a new location. This article applies to moves of less than 5, which means each move must be completed separately, but each move can be added to a single request. If you also need to Reassign the Service, you can do this at the same time.
- From the Home page of Customer Center, in the Department Services/ Equipment section, search for the service you wish to move. For example, if you are looking for a phone number, use the last 5 digits only.
- Click the 3 blue lines to the left of the Service and select Move/Reassign Service.
- Select Create New Request, or you can add it to any Saved Requests you have in your cart.
- When you have finished adding items and/or actions to your request, proceed to checkout by clicking the Shopping Carticon at the top right of the screen and navigating your Saved Request.
- Please refer to the Shopping Cart & Checkout article for details about completing and submitting your request.