This article explains how to Order a Phone for an Existing Phone Line. You will begin by opening the Active Services record for the phone line, and then complete the request by ordering a new phone. Please follow the instructions in the order below.
- From the Home page of Customer Center, in the Department Services/Equipment section, search for the phone number requiring a new phone - last 5 digits only.
- Click the 3 blue lines to the left of the Service and select Miscellaneous Change.
Note: While you can choose to add this action to any Saved Requests you may have, it is easier to complete this action by choosing to Create a New Request.
Note: After clicking Create a New Request, open the Shopping Cart to verify the Request number before continuing.
- Next, hover over the Shopping menu and select Equipment to open the Equipment Catalog Categories page.
- Select the View Equipment button under Cisco VoIP Phones.
Note: For this action, we will ignore the Request Information section on the left side of the screen.
- Choose your phone and click the green +Request button to add the phone to your request - (the Saved Request you just created above).
- After you click the Request number you will then choose to Attach to a Service by clicking #1: Miscellaneous Change:##
- Next, return to the Cart by clicking the Shopping Cart icon and navigate to your Saved Request.
- Click the down-pointing arrow at the end of the Miscellaneous Change line to expand the details of your request.
- You will see all of the current information about the Service (phone line) in the upper section of the details, and the Equipment displays in the lower section, along with the one-time cost of the equipment.
- Click the Edit Information button to update any of the details, then click the green Save button to close the window.
Note: Even if you don’t need to change any of the details about the Service you still need to click the green Save button and close the window.
- The Request is now ready to submit. Tick the box next to the Request Title and then click the green Submit Selected Request button at the top of the page.
- Click OK at the confirmation window.
- You can print and/or save the Request Summary by clicking the blue Print button.