Cisco Jabber for iPad is a collaboration application that provides presence, instant messaging (IM), voice, voice messaging, and video calling capabilities on Android phone devices. Escalate your Jabber calls into multi-party conferencing with Cisco WebEx Meetings.
Note: You must have this service enabled to use it. Please refer to the Cisco Jabber web page to learn how.
Install the App by visiting iTunes/Cisco Jabber - (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cisco-jabber/id467192391?mt=8) on your iPad.
- After installing the App, launch the App and Accept the End User License Agreement.
- Scroll from right to left on the next two screens, then tap Get Started Now.
- On the Cisco Jabber Sign In screen, enter your Unity ID followed by @ncsu.edu or @comtech.ncsu, then click Continue.
- Enter your Unity password and tap Sign In to be taken to the Contacts screen.
- Cisco Jabber is now ready to use on your iPad.
- To view the Quick Start Video, Quick Start Guide, or the User Guide, tap the icon to access Settings.