Cisco Jabber for iPhone and iPod is a collaboration application that provides presence, instant messaging (IM), voice, voice messaging, and video calling capabilities on Android phone devices. Escalate your Jabber calls into multi-party conferencing with Cisco WebEx Meetings.
Note: You must have this service enabled to use it. Please refer to the Cisco Jabber web page to learn how.
Install the App by visiting iTunes/Cisco Jabber - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cisco-jabber/id467192391?mt=8 on your iPhone or iPod.
- After installing the App, launch the App and Accept the End User License Agreement.
- Scroll from right to left on the next two screens, then tap Get Started Now.
- On the Cisco Jabber Sign In screen, enter your Unity ID followed by @ncsu.edu or @comtech.ncsu.edu, then click Continue.
- Enter your Unity password and tap Sign In.
Note: If you are presented with a Certificate Not Valid message, tap Continue.
- Click OK on the message Jabber would like Access to Your Contacts.
- Click OK on the Jabber Notifications message.
- Cisco Jabber is now ready to use on your iPhone or iPod.
- To view the Quick Start Video, Quick Start Guide, or the User Guide, tap the icon to view the Navigation menu.
- Tap Settings and scroll to Help > User Guides.